Friday, January 28, 2011

old joke (ps there were no drugs)

and she divorced her husband a long time ago
he was god
she took the ring off her finger
the she ape jezabel!
she was my social worker
snow well
ice blocked the doorway
the cops came in at 5 am and pointed a revolver at me in my bathrobe
that was supposed to be healthcare
drug bust was almost published on the radio, or was it?
and that was my law degree
and that was my canadian university press
I had a basement flood
and that was housing
fat stupid kids screamed at me in the street
and that was lions and kiwanis for the disabled
my pension came on time
and that was efficiency
my doctor was striving for more clients
she had a social services strike
clients were sent to her
no one came
what a peevish woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home